Monday, March 28, 2016

I have been lax is setting goals for myself.  I feel as if I am resigned to the status quo, and that is never good.  I started this blog because of the positive interactions that I have had with others, but this is soul stripping.  I never understood how people could tell their entire life story so easily.  I hold back so much, so it is hard for me to go forward in new friendships.  The friendships I have, I have had for years.  I surprise even myself, on how I shut down so completely, but giving the illusion that I am open.  I am good at faking it.  So this is my attempt not to fake it, to answer questions and concerns with openness and honesty.   I can only do so much; this is new to me.  I will start to ramble, to get everything out of me onto paper. A friend told me that I have so much to share with others, and it was a shame that it was wasted.  I'm not sure about that, but I do have definite opinions that enable me to raise extraordinary humans. So here I go, and if my experience helps one person grow, that is the success.


Dream with your eyes wide open.
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment